- Help combat abdominal fat
- Boost natural energy
- Promote clearer thinking
- Help minimize cravings
- Support a strong, slimmer-feeling body
$46.99+ Free Shipping on ALL US Orders
Active-PK is a revolutionary formula designed to help fight fatigue and abdominal fat so you can enjoy a stronger, slimmer-feeling body.
This formula works by using natural compounds to help activate AMPK — your metabolic “master switch” — which tells your body to stop storing fat and start converting it into clean, usable fuel. This can lead to more energy, fewer cravings, and a slimmer waistline.
What are the main ingredients in LCR Health Active-PK™?
These are the main ingredients in LCR Health Active PK:
- Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract
- Quercetin dihydrate
- Berberine HCI
Active PK also includes: rice flour, hypromellose, and vegetable stearic acid.
How does Active-PK™ work?
This formula contains 2 of the most powerful AMPK-boosting compounds ever discovered — Berberine and Gynostemma. These plant extracts are proven to help your body trim abdominal fat, boost your endurance, and “crank up” your metabolism by maintaining healthy AMPK production.1, 2, 3
How do I use Active-PK™?
Enjoying Active-PK™ couldn’t be easier. Just take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Active-PK™, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Active-PK™ to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Active-PK™?
Active-PK™ is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience rapid weight gain, “brain fog,” a loss of physical energy, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Active-PK™.
Can I take it with my other medications?
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Active-PK™ doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health™ products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
No synthetic additives
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract
(1.2% damulin A) (ActivAMP®)
|Quercetin dihydrate||100 mg||**|
|Berberine HCl (from Berberis aristata root)||100 mg||**|
**Daily Value not established
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Safety is our number one priority here at LCR Health, so all formulas go through rigorous testing for quality at an independent, 3rd-party facility.
Who is LCR Health™?
LCR Health™ is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected].
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
- Lee YS, Kim WS, Kim KH, et al. Berberine, a Natural Plant Product, Activates AMP-Activated Protein Kinase With Beneficial Metabolic Effects in Diabetic and Insulin-Resistant States. Diabetes. 2006;55(8):2256-2264. doi:10.2337/db06-0006
- Pérez-Rubio KG, González-Ortiz M, Martínez-Abundis E, Robles-Cervantes JA, Espinel-Bermúdez MC. Effect of Berberine Administration on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Insulin Secretion. Metabolic Syndrome and Related Disorders. 2013;11(5):366-369. doi:10.1089/met.2012.0183
- Park S-H, Huh T-L, Kim S-Y, et al. Antiobesity effect of Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract (actiponin): A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Obesity. 2013;22(1):63-71. doi:10.1002/oby.20539
- Bigelman KA, Chapman DP, Freese EC, Trilk JL, Cureton KJ. Effects of 6 Weeks of Quercetin Supplementation on Energy, Fatigue, and Sleep in ROTC Cadets. Military Medicine. 2011;176(5):565-572. doi:10.7205/milmed-d-09-00230
- Costa LG, Garrick JM, Roquè PJ, Pellacani C. Mechanisms of Neuroprotection by Quercetin: Counteracting Oxidative Stress and More. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. 2016;2016:1-10. doi:10.1155/2016/2986796
- Ahn J, Lee H, Kim S, Park J, Ha T. The anti-obesity effect of quercetin is mediated by the AMPK and MAPK signaling pathways. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2008;373(4):545-549. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2008.06.077