FIRST TIME CUSTOMER? ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT!
EXPERIENCE ACTIVE STEM
+ Free Shipping
Active Stem has been shown to:
- Help combat cellular aging
- Boost natural energy
- Support healthy cognitive function
- Maintain strong joints and muscles
- Support a stronger, more active body
Of all the scientific discoveries in recent years, few have offered as much promise as the discovery of stem cells. The latest research focuses on adult stem cells, which are vital to our health, longevity, and both mental and physical performance.1, 2, 3
Active Stem is a cutting-edge blend of 5 powerful ingredients which, in clinical studies, have been shown to boost adult stem cell proliferation in vitro.4 If you are passionate about your health and want to maximize your potential, Active Stem is for you.
How does Active Stem work?
This formula contains a blend of the most powerful adult stem cell-supporting compounds known to science including L-Carnosine, L-Leucine, and Green Tea Extract.
These compounds are scientifically proven to boost your energy, support healthy brain function, protect your cells against rapid aging.5, 6, 7
How do I use Active Stem?
Enjoying Active Stem couldn’t be easier. Simply mix 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Active Stem, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside Active Stem?
How many jars should I order?
Most customers order 3 jars of Active Stem to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 jar package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Active Stem?
Active Stem is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience low energy, “brain fog,” joint and muscle aches, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Active Stem.
Can I take it with my other medications?
Active Stem uses all-natural ingredients. As such, Active Stem is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Active Stem doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
Active Stem contains:
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Biehl JK, Russell B. Introduction to Stem Cell Therapy. The Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 2009;24(2):98-103. doi:10.1097/jcn.0b013e318197a6a5
- Chagastelles PC, Nardi NB. Biology of stem cells: an overview. Kidney Int Suppl (2011). 2011;1(3):63-67
- Watt FM, Driskell RR. The therapeutic potential of stem cells. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci. 2010;365(1537):155-63
- Bickford PC, Tan J, Shytle RD, Sanberg CD, El-Badri N, Sanberg PR. Nutraceuticals Synergistically Promote Proliferation of Human Stem Cells. Stem Cells and Development. 2006;15(1):118-123. doi:10.1089/scd.2006.15.118
- Pedroso J, Zampieri T, Donato J Jr. Reviewing the Effects of l-Leucine Supplementation in the Regulation of Food Intake, Energy Balance, and Glucose Homeostasis. Nutrients. 2015;7(5):3914-3937. doi:10.3390/nu7053914
- Mancini E, Beglinger C, Drewe J, Zanchi D, Lang UE, Borgwardt S. Green tea effects on cognition, mood and human brain function: A systematic review. Phytomedicine. 2017;34:26-37. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2017.07.008
- José, Cararo H, L. Streck E, F. Schuck P, da C. Ferreira G. Carnosine and Related Peptides: Therapeutic Potential in Age-Related Disorders. Aging and Disease. 2015;6(5):369. doi:10.14336/ad.2015.0616