FIRST TIME CUSTOMER? ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT!
+ Free Shipping
Cerastim has been shown to:
- Boost natural energy
- Promote clearer thinking
- Support your mood
Scientists have identified several substances called nootropics. These are natural ingredients that can support healthy cognitive function, more energy, and give you a variety of other benefits.1, 2, 3
Cerastim is a cutting-edge formula made with 5 of the most powerful nootropics on the planet including L-Theanine, Rhodiola Root, and Sulbutiamine, all of which have been shown to boost your mood and mental clarity.4, 5, 6
How does Cerastim work?
This formula contains 5 of the most powerful nootropics known to science: L-Theanine, Rhodiola Root, Sulbutiamine, Huperzine A, and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
How do I use Cerastim?
Cerastim may cause nausea or stomach discomfort if taken on an empty stomach. We recommend you take 2 capsules of Cerastim daily with food.
Due to the powerful ingredients in Cerastim, some users report that it keeps them awake if they take it too late in the afternoon.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Cerastim, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside Cerastim?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Cerastim to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Cerastim?
Cerastim is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience “brain fog,” a loss of physical energy, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Cerastim.
Can I take it with my other medications?
Cerastim uses all-natural ingredients. As such, Cerastim is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Cerastim doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
No synthetic additives
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Suliman NA, Mat Taib CN, Mohd Moklas MA, Adenan MI, Hidayat Baharuldin MT, Basir R. Establishing Natural Nootropics: Recent Molecular Enhancement Influenced by Natural Nootropic. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:4391375
- Malik R, Sangwan A, Saihgal R, Paul Jindal D, Piplani P. Towards Better Brain Management: Nootropics. Current Medicinal Chemistry. 2007;14(2):123-131. doi:10.2174/092986707779313408
- Barringer N, Crombie A, Kotwal R. Impact of a purported nootropic supplementation on measures of mood, stress, and marksmanship performance in U.S. active duty soldiers. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2018;15(1):26. Published 2018 May 31. doi:10.1186/s12970-018-0229-8
- White DJ, de Klerk S, Woods W, Gondalia S, Noonan C, Scholey AB. Anti-Stress, Behavioural and Magnetoencephalography Effects of an L-Theanine-Based Nutrient Drink: A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Trial. Nutrients. 2016;8(1):53. Published 2016 Jan 19. doi:10.3390/nu8010053
- Ishaque S, Shamseer L, Bukutu C, Vohra S. Rhodiola rosea for physical and mental fatigue: a systematic review. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012;12:70. Published 2012 May 29. doi:10.1186/1472-6882-12-70
- Bizot J-C, Herpin A, Pothion S, Pirot S, Trovero F, Ollat H. Chronic treatment with sulbutiamine improves memory in an object recognition task and reduces some amnesic effects of dizocilpine in a spatial delayed-non-match-to-sample task. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry. 2005;29(6):928-935. doi:10.1016/j.pnpbp.2005.04.035
- Higashiyama A, Htay HH, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Kapoor MP. Effects of l-theanine on attention and reaction time response. Journal of Functional Foods. 2011;3(3):171-178. doi:10.1016/j.jff.2011.03.009
- Zheng W, Xiang YQ, Ungvari GS, et al. Huperzine A for treatment of cognitive impairment in major depressive disorder: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Shanghai Arch Psychiatry. 2016;28(2):64-71
- Kobayashi S, Iwamoto M, Kon K, Waki H, Ando S, Tanaka Y. Acetyl-l-carnitine improves aged brain function. Geriatrics & Gerontology International. 2010;10:S99-S106. doi:10.1111/j.1447-0594.2010.00595.x