- Promote mental and physical stamina
- Promote sharper thinking
- Feel stronger and more energetic
- Jumpstart your metabolism
- Support heart health and longevity
$32.48+ $3.95 Shipping
Alaskan blueberries and dark chocolate contain some of nature’s most powerful polyphenols.1,2 These potent molecules can help lift your mood, support learning and focus, and boost your metabolism with clean-burning cellular energy.3,4,5
Energy IQ uses an advanced blend of polyphenols and MCT oil to support higher energy levels, more mental and physical stamina, and make it easier for you to achieve weight loss goals. Just mix Energy IQ powder with water or your favorite beverage, and enjoy a delicious “chocolate shake” that delivers complete support for mental and physical energy.*
*All individuals are unique. Your results can vary.
How do I use Energy IQ?†
Energy IQ is an easy, convenient, and delicious way to support your energy levels. Just mix one small scoop with water (or any other beverage).
Energy IQ powder dissolves quickly, creating a tasty “chocolate shake” you’ll absolutely love.
It’s unique blend of polyphenols and medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) will start working from the very first sip… for a lasting boost of focused, youthful energy.
What’s in EnergyIQ?
What sets Energy IQ apart from other supplements?†
Many energy-supporting supplements rely on “cheap” energy like caffeine — they provide short-term jolts of energy that end in a “crash” and can leave you feeling burnt out.
But Energy IQ is a daily solution for long-term support of energy levels and stamina. It uses a precise blend of nutrients — including polyphenols, MCTs, curcumin, and piperine— to deliver exactly what your body needs to help it create more mental and physical energy, and to sustain that energy all day.
Plus, you’ll likely agree that this chocolatey beverage tastes worlds better than any other blend.
How long does it take to see results?†
Everyone experiences the benefits of Energy IQ in their own way, but most people in our original test group reported feeling more mental energy and less fatigue after only 2 weeks.*
For the best chance at feeling a real difference in your mental and physical stamina, give Energy IQ at least 1 full month to go to work. That should be plenty of time for you to notice benefits like increased focus, elevated energy, more craving control, easier weight management, and even improved moods.
*Not a scientific study. Based on a survey of 19 participants after 2 weeks of once-daily use. All individuals are unique. Your results will vary.
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Energy IQ to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
Energy IQ has delivered powerful results for almost everyone who’s tried it — but if you’re not satisfied with what it does for you, don’t worry.
In fact, you’ll have 3 full months to try it while covered by our money-back guarantee. And if you decide Energy IQ isn’t right for you, just send back your empty bottles for a full refund of your purchase price.
We make that risk-free promise so that you’ll never have to hesitate to try something that could improve your health.
How pure are the Energy IQ ingredients?
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the entire supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas only contain 100% pure ingredients and also that they are completely free of dangerous contaminants.
Does Energy IQ have a long shelf life?
Here at LCR Health we take the utmost pride in our products and formulas. Our bottles are designed with a special UV protective barrier to make sure the Energy IQ you order today will stay at its highest potency.
- Dinstel, R. R., Cascio, J., & Koukel, S. (2013). The antioxidant level of Alaska’s wild berries: high, higher and highest. International journal of circumpolar health, 72, 10.3402/ijch.v72i0.21188. https://doi.org/10.3402/ijch.v72i0.21188
- Aprotosoaie, A. C., Miron, A., Trifan, A., Luca, V. S., & Costache, I. I. (2016). The Cardiovascular Effects of Cocoa Polyphenols-An Overview. Diseases (Basel, Switzerland), 4(4), 39. https://doi.org/10.3390/diseases4040039
- Nehlig A. (2013). The neuroprotective effects of cocoa flavanol and its influence on cognitive performance. British journal of clinical pharmacology, 75(3), 716–727. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2012.04378.x
- Williamson G. (2017). The role of polyphenols in modern nutrition. Nutrition bulletin, 42(3), 226–235. https://doi.org/10.1111/nbu.12278
- Beyer, K. S., Stout, J. R., Fukuda, D. H., Jajtner, A. R., Townsend, J. R., Church, D. D., Wang, R., Riffe, J. J., Muddle, T., Herrlinger, K. A., & Hoffman, J. R. (2017). Impact of Polyphenol Supplementation on Acute and Chronic Response to Resistance Training. Journal of strength and conditioning research, 31(11), 2945–2954. https://doi.org/10.1519/JSC.0000000000002104