FIRST TIME CUSTOMER? ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT!
EXPERIENCE MASTER CELL
+ Free Shipping
Master Cell has been shown to:
- Help “kickstart” natural cellular detox
- Boost mental and physical energy
- Help maintain healthy cognitive function
- Support a stronger, more active body
In 2016, a Japanese researcher was awarded the Nobel Prize after discovering Autophagy — the natural, built-in “cleansing” system in your own body.1 Upon its discovery, it was found to extend the lifespan of yeast, flies, worms… and yes, humans too.2,3
Now, thanks to modern discoveries, scientists have found the “recipe” for supporting this process using clean, natural ingredients (including Agmatine and Ornithine).
Master Cell uses these ingredients to help “turn on” Autophagy, resulting in a health and energy boost all throughout your body — from your mental focus to your strength and mobility.
If you’re looking to boost your energy levels, maintain a healthy weight, or support lifelong energy and vitality — then Master Cell was created for you.
How does Master Cell work?
This formula contains 3 sets of powerful ingredients shown to help “kickstart” Autophagy — Agmatine, Ornithine, SAM-e, and a unique blend of vitamins and minerals (including Zinc, Folate, and Vitamins B2, B6, B12).4, 5, 6
These compounds all work in tandem to help “switch on” this natural detox response — resulting in more energy, a boost in focus, and a stronger-feeling body.
How do I use Master Cell?
Enjoying Master Cell couldn’t be easier. Just take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Master Cell, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside Master Cell?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Master Cell to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Master Cell?
Master Cell is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience low energy, “brain fog,” joint and muscle aches, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Master Cell.
Can I take it with my other medications?
Master Cell uses all-natural ingredients. As such, Master Cell is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Master Cell doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
Master Cell contains:
No synthetic additives
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2016. (2018). NobelPrize.org. Retrieved 15 October 2018, from https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2016/press-release/
- Eisenberg, T., Knauer, H., Schauer, A., Büttner, S., Ruckenstuhl, C., & Carmona-Gutierrez, D. et al. (2009). Induction of autophagy by spermidine promotes longevity. Nature Cell Biology, 11(11), 1305-1314. doi:10.1038/ncb1975
- Cuervo, A. (2008). Autophagy and aging: keeping that old broom working. Trends In Genetics, 24(12), 604-612. doi:10.1016/j.tig.2008.10.002
- Avery, R., & Bettger, W. (1988). Effect of Dietary Zinc Deficiency and the Associated Drop in Voluntary Food Intake on Rat Erythrocyte Membrane Polyamines. The Journal Of Nutrition, 118(8), 987-994. doi:10.1093/jn/118.8.987
- Sun D, e. (2018). Moderate folate deficiency influences polyamine synthesis in rats. – PubMed – NCBI . Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. Retrieved 16 October 2018, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12221222
- (2018). Hdri-usa.com. Retrieved 16 October 2018, from http://www.hdri-usa.com/assets/files/role_of_b_vitamins_in_biological_methylation.pdf