FIRST TIME CUSTOMER? ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT!
+ Free Shipping
Midogen has been shown to:
- Support cellular function
- Boost natural energy
- Promote healthy mitochondria production
- Help defend against harmful free radicals
- Promote clearer thinking
So if you’ve dealt with a low energy, “brain fog,” or a loss of motivation as you’ve gotten older — depleted mitochondria levels may play a part in this, and Midogen was created for you.
How does Midogen work?
This formula is designed to support healthy mitochondrial production by using a potent blend of Japanese Knotweed, PQQ, and NADH.
How do I use Midogen?
Enjoying Midogen couldn’t be easier. Just take 1 capsules daily with a glass of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Midogen, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside Midogen?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Midogen to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Midogen?
Midogen is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience low energy, “brain fog,” sore joints and muscles, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Midogen.
Can I take it with my other medications?
Midogen uses all-natural ingredients. As such, Midogen is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Midogen doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
No synthetic additives
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Osellame LD, Blacker TS, Duchen MR. Cellular and molecular mechanisms of mitochondrial function. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012;26(6):711-23
- Friedman JR, Nunnari J. Mitochondrial form and function. Nature. 2014;505(7483):335-43
- Sun N, Youle RJ, Finkel T. The Mitochondrial Basis of Aging. Mol Cell. 2016;61(5):654-666
- Bratic A, Larsson NG. The role of mitochondria in aging. J Clin Invest. 2013;123(3):951-7
- Chowanadisai W, Bauerly KA, Tchaparian E, Wong A, Cortopassi GA, Rucker RB. Pyrroloquinoline quinone stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis through cAMP response element-binding protein phosphorylation and increased PGC-1alpha expression. J Biol Chem. 2009;285(1):142-52
- Srivastava S. Emerging therapeutic roles for NAD(+) metabolism in mitochondrial and age-related disorders. Clin Transl Med. 2016;5(1):25
- Anton SD, Embry C, Marsiske M, et al. Safety and metabolic outcomes of resveratrol supplementation in older adults: results of a twelve-week, placebo-controlled pilot study. Exp Gerontol. 2014;57:181-7
- Sawmiller D, Li S, Mori T, et al. Beneficial effects of a pyrroloquinolinequinone-containing dietary formulation on motor deficiency, cognitive decline and mitochondrial dysfunction in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease. Heliyon. 2017;3(4):e00279. Published 2017 Apr 4. doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2017.e00279
- Imai S, Guarente L. NAD+ and sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol. 2014;24(8):464-71