- Promote healthy ATP production
- Boost natural energy
- Support a learner, stronger body
- Maintain strong joints and muscles
- Promote clearer thinking
$78.00+ Free Shipping
Adenosine Triphosphate — or ATP — is the “energy currency” of life.1 This molecule is in charge of storing and distributing the energy your body needs to carry out virtually every essential function. ATP production is known to slow down as you age, however.2
But by using the natural extracts in Prime ATP, you can help repopulate your body with usable ATP energy, which can support physical and mental vitality, strength, and brain function.3
How does Prime ATP work?
How do I use Prime ATP?
Enjoying Prime ATP couldn’t be easier. Just take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Prime ATP, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside Prime ATP?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Prime ATP to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Prime ATP?
Prime ATP is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience a loss of physical energy, “brain fog,” a weaker-feeling body, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Prime ATP.
Can I take it with my other medications?
Prime ATP uses all-natural ingredients. As such, Prime ATP is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Prime ATP doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
Prime ATP contains
No synthetic additives
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Ross J. Energy Transfer from Adenosine Triphosphate. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 2006;110(13):6987-6990. doi:10.1021/jp0556862
- Yaniv Y, Juhaszova M, Sollott SJ. Age-related changes of myocardial ATP supply and demand mechanisms. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2013;24(10):495-505
- Owen L, Sunram-Lea SI. Metabolic agents that enhance ATP can improve cognitive functioning: a review of the evidence for glucose, oxygen, pyruvate, creatine, and L-carnitine. Nutrients. 2011;3(8):735-55
- Cooke M, Iosia M, Buford T, et al. Effects of acute and 14-day coenzyme Q10 supplementation on exercise performance in both trained and untrained individuals. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:8. Published 2008 Mar 4. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-5-8
- Bhattacharyya, S & Pal, D & Gupta, Amartya & Ganguly, P & Majumder, U.K. & Ghosal, S. (2009). Beneficial effect of processed shilajit on swimming exercise induced impaired energy status of mice. Pharmacologyonline. 1. 817-825
- Christenson, Jan & Thulesius, O & M Nazzal, M. (1995). The effect of forskolin on blood flow, platelet metabolism, aggregation and ATP release. VASA. Zeitschrift für Gefässkrankheiten. Journal for vascular diseases. 24. 56-61
- Myhill S, Booth NE, McLaren-Howard J. Chronic fatigue syndrome and mitochondrial dysfunction. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2009;2(1):1-16
- Erecińska M, Silver IA. ATP and Brain Function. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism. 1989;9(1):2-19. doi:10.1038/jcbfm.1989.2
- Herda TJ, Ryan ED, Stout JR, Cramer JT. Effects of a supplement designed to increase ATP levels on muscle strength, power output, and endurance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:3. Published 2008 Jan 29. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-5-3