PRO KRILL 1000
PRO KRILL 1000
- Promote cognitive function
- Support heart health
- Boost natural energy
- Maintain strong joints and muscles
- Support a strong, active body
$60.00+ Free Shipping
When taken daily, Pro Krill 1000 is an effective way to support heart health, mental clarity, and stronger-feeling joints and muscles.
Pro Krill 1000 contains no synthetic or artificial ingredients. To ensure maximum effectiveness, we process our krill oil right on the boat.
How does Pro Krill 1000 work?
Why should I take Pro Krill 1000 instead of fish oil?
Not only does Pro Krill 1000 contain up to 50% more Omega-3s than fish oil, it also has more phospholipids for better absorption of these Omega-3s — which for you, means faster results.
Additionally, Pro Krill 1000 contains Astaxanthin — one of the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered — which is not found in fish oil.
Is Pro Krill 1000 safe?
One of the biggest concerns with fish oil is the concentration of mercury, PCBs, and other heavy metals and toxins. Pro Krill 1000 contains a significantly lower risk of such toxins for two main reasons:
1) Because krill is harvested from the pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean
2) Because krill is a much smaller organism, meaning their bodies can’t carry the heavy metals and toxins found in larger fish
Are there any side effects?
Krill is a crustacean — a type of shellfish — so anyone with shellfish allergies should consult their physician before taking Pro Krill 1000. Otherwise, there are no known negative side effects for healthy individuals without shellfish allergies.
How do I use Pro Krill 1000?
Enjoying Pro Krill 1000 couldn’t be easier. Just take 2 softgels daily with a glass of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate Pro Krill 1000, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside Pro Krill 1000?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of Pro Krill 1000 to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Pro Krill 1000?
Pro Krill 1000 is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience “brain fog,” a loss of physical energy, weaker-feeling joints and muscles, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from Pro Krill 1000.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if Pro Krill 1000 doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
Pro Krill 1000 contains:
No synthetic additives
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Naguib YMA. Antioxidant Activities of Astaxanthin and Related Carotenoids. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2000;48(4):1150-1154. doi:10.1021/jf991106k
- Grimmig B, Kim SH, Nash K, Bickford PC, Douglas Shytle R. Neuroprotective mechanisms of astaxanthin: a potential therapeutic role in preserving cognitive function in age and neurodegeneration. Geroscience. 2017;39(1):19-32
- Feng Y, Chu A, Luo Q, Wu M, Shi X, Chen Y. The Protective Effect of Astaxanthin on Cognitive Function via Inhibition of Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in the Brains of Chronic T2DM Rats. Front Pharmacol. 2018;9:748. Published 2018 Jul 10. doi:10.3389/fphar.2018.00748
- Freemantle E, Vandal M, Tremblay-Mercier J, et al. Omega-3 fatty acids, energy substrates, and brain function during aging. Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids. 2006;75(3):213-220. doi:10.1016/j.plefa.2006.05.011
- Ruxton C. Health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids. Nursing Standard. 2004;18(48):38-42. doi:10.7748/ns2004.08.18.48.38.c3668