- Boost natural energy
- Help maintain healthy cortisol levels
- Promote clearer thinking
- Support a strong, active body
$56.00+ Free Shipping
QL-5 was designed with one main objective: To counteract the effects of “hidden stress” on the body, which can lead to a whole host of negative health issues like fatigue, weight management problems, achy joints, and poor sleep.1, 2, 3
By using a unique blend of naturally-derived compounds (including Ashwagandha, Lion’s Mane, and Vitamin D3), QL-5 helps your body naturally reduce cortisol — the “stress hormone” — and radically improve your energy.4, 5, 6
This delicious, lemon-iced tea flavored energy booster was created for anyone hoping to optimize their energy and combat cellular aging.
How does QL-5 work?
Once these powerful ingredients get to work in your system, don’t be surprised if you experience a surge of youthful vitality and motivation that lasts all day.
How do I use QL-5?
Enjoying QL-5 couldn’t be easier. Simply mix 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate QL-5, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What does QL-5 taste like?
QL-5 tastes just like a lemon iced tea. It’s the perfect blend of mild sweet and citrus flavors. In fact, many say it reminds them of an “Arnold Palmer!”
What’s inside QL-5?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of QL-5 to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for QL-5?
QL-5 is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience low energy, “brain fog,” high levels of stress, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from QL-5.
Can I take it with my other medications?
QL-5 uses all-natural ingredients. As such, QL-5 is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
Because of the potency of these ingredients, please do not use if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if QL-5 doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
No synthetic additives
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Kumari M, Badrick E, Chandola T, et al. Cortisol secretion and fatigue: Associations in a community based cohort. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2009;34(10):1476-1485. doi:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2009.05.001
- Hewagalamulage SD, Lee TK, Clarke IJ, Henry BA. Stress, cortisol, and obesity: a role for cortisol responsiveness in identifying individuals prone to obesity. Domestic Animal Endocrinology. 2016;56:S112-S120. doi:10.1016/j.domaniend.2016.03.004
- Hannibal KE, Bishop MD. Chronic stress, cortisol dysfunction, and pain: a psychoneuroendocrine rationale for stress management in pain rehabilitation. Phys Ther. 2014;94(12):1816-25
- Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012;34(3):255-62
- Lai P-L, Naidu M, Sabaratnam V, et al. Neurotrophic Properties of the Lion’s Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. 2013;15(6):539-554. doi:10.1615/intjmedmushr.v15.i6.30
- Fraser DR. Vitamin D Deficiency and Energy Metabolism. Endocrinology. 2015;156(6):1933-1935. doi:10.1210/en.2015-1298
- Brillon DJ, Zheng B, Campbell RG, Matthews DE. Effect of cortisol on energy expenditure and amino acid metabolism in humans. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1995;268(3):E501-E513. doi:10.1152/ajpendo.1995.268.3.e501
- Resmini E, Santos A, Webb SM. Cortisol Excess and the Brain. In: Cortisol Excess and Insufficiency. S. Karger AG; 0:74-86. doi:10.1159/000443868