- Improved mental clarity
- Increased strength
- More youthful energy
- Smoother skin, nails, and hair
- Reduced joint and muscle soreness
$69.95+ Free Shipping
Telomerase is the incredible enzyme that’s responsible for the maintenance and performance of every cell in your body… and taking TeloGenesis daily can naturally support this “essential enzyme.” This can lead to more mental and physical energy, improved strength, a more balanced mood, and a slimmer, healthier body.
How does TeloGenesis work?
This formula contains 3 of the most advanced, Telomere-supporting compounds known to science — KSM-66, AC-11, and Astragalus.
Together, these extracts are proven to help boost your endurance, maintain cognitive function, and keep you looking (and feeling) young by supporting strong strong Telomeres and healthy Telomerase production.4, 5, 6
How do I use TeloGenesis?
Enjoying TeloGenesis couldn’t be easier. Just take 1 capsule daily with a glass of water, either with food or on an empty stomach.
It is not necessary to refrigerate TeloGenesis, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
What’s inside TeloGenesis?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of TeloGenesis to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for TeloGenesis?
TeloGenesis is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience low energy, “brain fog,” joint and muscle aches, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from TeloGenesis.
Can I take it with my other medications?
TeloGenesis uses all-natural ingredients. As such, TeloGenesis is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if TeloGenesis doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected]
- Shammas MA. Telomeres, lifestyle, cancer, and aging. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 2011;14(1):28-34. doi:10.1097/mco.0b013e32834121b1
- Allsopp RC, Cheshier S, Weissman IL. Telomerase Activation and Rejuvenation of Telomere Length in Stimulated T Cells Derived from Serially Transplanted Hematopoietic Stem Cells. The Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2002;196(11):1427-1433. doi:10.1084/jem.20021003
- Cherif H. Ageing and telomeres: a study into organ- and gender-specific telomere shortening. Nucleic Acids Research. 2003;31(5):1576-1583. doi:10.1093/nar/gkg208
- Raguraman V, Subramaniam JR. Withania somnifera Root Extract Enhances Telomerase Activity in the Human HeLa Cell Line. Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016;7(4):199-204. doi:10.4236/abb.2016.74018
- Mammone T, Åkesson C, Gan D, Giampapa V, Pero RW. A water soluble extract from Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s Claw) is a potent enhancer of DNA repair in primary organ cultures of human skin. Phytotherapy Research. 2006;20(3):178-183. doi:10.1002/ptr.1827
- Molgora B, Bateman R, Sweeney G, et al. Functional Assessment of Pharmacological Telomerase Activators in Human T Cells. Cells. 2013;2(1):57-66. doi:10.3390/cells2010057