FIRST TIME CUSTOMER? ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT!
+ Free Shipping
UltimateH2 has been shown to:
- Boost natural energy
- Promote clearer thinking
- Help protect your cells against rapid aging
- Support a strong, slimmer-feeling body
- Help stimulate your metabolism
Molecular hydrogen is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the known universe.1 It keeps your cells healthy, boosts your energy, and helps counteract the effect of oxidative stress caused by free radicals.2, 3, 4
UltimateH2 is a drinkable form of molecular hydrogen that lets you feel a “full body” recharge. That means you can enjoy vastly improved vitality, mental clarity, and a stronger-feeling body — all from one tablet a day.
How does UltimateH2 work?
UltimateH2 floods your body with a powerful boost of antioxidants to help fight harmful free radicals.
How do I use UltimateH2?
Simply drop 1 tablet of UltimateH2 into 8 ounces of water, and let stand for about a minute. Once the tablet has completely dissolved, drink the hydrogen-infused water. For best results, try drinking as much of the water as possible within 1-2 minutes of the tablet dissolving.
It is not necessary to refrigerate UltimateH2, although doing so will not impact its effectiveness.
How many tablets of UltimateH2 should I take per day?
We have found that a minimum of 1-2 tablets per day is required, with some using 5-6. Many people find the greatest effect by consuming 4 tablets.
Can taking a magnesium supplement give the same benefits as UltimateH2?
Magnesium supplements are in ionic form. UltimateH2 uses a special non-ionic magnesium that splits the hydrogen off the water. Magnesium supplements are incapable of doing this. The resulting reaction leaves a highly bioavailable ionic magnesium in the water, delivering much more profound results than a magnesium oxide or other common magnesium salts.
Which type of water is best to use to prepare my tablets?
While any type of water will work, with no difference between filtered, distilled, or tap, we recommend you do not use high pH water from an ionizer or another method. The reaction to create hydrogen relies on delicate chemistry, and using high pH water, such as 9.5 pH water from an ionizer, will reduce the amount of hydrogen created.
You can dissolve your tablet in water that has been infused with flavor, but do not dissolve the tablet in carbonated beverages.
What is the slight residue at the top of my water?
Sometimes the delicate chemistry of our tablets and the water leaves some remnants of the magnesium, especially if the water you used was extra cold. If this occurs, simply stir or shake your water (if it’s in a bottle).
What’s inside UltimateH2?
How many bottles should I order?
Most customers order 3 bottles of UltimateH2 to start, which is what we recommend. After that, we suggest taking advantage of our 6 bottle package for even bigger savings.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for UltimateH2?
UltimateH2 is designed to work for everybody. But if you experience low energy, “brain fog,” a weaker-feeling body, or difficulty engaging in the activities you loved when you were younger — then you’ll benefit most from UltimateH2.
Can I take it with my other medications?
UltimateH2 uses all-natural ingredients. As such, UltimateH2 is safe to use and produces no known side effects.
As always, consult your physician before beginning any new supplements, as they may interact if you are taking prescribed medications.
When will I receive my order?
We typically ship Monday through Friday, and always within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Depending on your location, please allow between 2 to 7 business days within the U.S.
What if UltimateH2 doesn’t work for me?
All LCR Health products, no matter what quantity you order, come with our 90-Day, Ironclad Guarantee. That means if you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, just call us at 800-384-8308 or us at email at [email protected] and our customer support staff will explain how to return your product to our fulfillment center. As soon as your shipment is received, you’ll be issued a refund. It’s as simple as that.
Third-party tested for your safety
We hold ourselves to the highest manufacturing standards in the supplement industry. Our products are subjected to rigorous third-party testing by multiple independent laboratories. These tests ensure our formulas contain only 100% pure ingredients and are free of any dangerous heavy metals or biological contaminants.
Who is LCR Health?
LCR Health is a nutraceutical company in Los Angeles, California. We’re dedicated to bringing cutting-edge scientific advancements to regular people who want to optimize their mental and physical health. All of our products are not only tested at our lab, but at an independent third-party facility, too — so you know what you’re getting is safe and effective.
We’re also committed to amazing customer service. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800-384-8308 (between 5am to 7pm PST on weekdays, and between 6am to 4:30pm PST on weekends), or email us at [email protected].
Your privacy is our #1 priority!
We’ve taken all the necessary precautions to make sure your information is protected. We use the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure complete and total privacy and security.
- Huang L. Molecular hydrogen: a therapeutic antioxidant and beyond. Med Gas Res. 2016;6(4):219-222. Published 2016 Dec 30. doi:10.4103/2045-9912.196904
- Nakao A, Toyoda Y, Sharma P, Evans M, Guthrie N. Effectiveness of hydrogen rich water on antioxidant status of subjects with potential metabolic syndrome-an open label pilot study. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2010;46(2):140-9
- Mizuno K, Sasaki AT, Ebisu K, et al. Hydrogen-rich water for improvements of mood, anxiety, and autonomic nerve function in daily life. Med Gas Res. 2018;7(4):247-255. Published 2018 Jan 22. doi:10.4103/2045-9912.222448
- Ohta S. Molecular hydrogen is a novel antioxidant to efficiently reduce oxidative stress with potential for the improvement of mitochondrial diseases. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) – General Subjects. 2012;1820(5):586-594. doi:10.1016/j.bbagen.2011.05.006
- Richards RS, Roberts TK, Hugh Dunstan R, McGregor NR, Butt HL. Free radicals in chronic fatigue syndrome: cause or effect? Redox Report. 2000;5(2-3):146-147. doi:10.1179/135100000101535519
- Kumar H, Lim HW, More SV, et al. The role of free radicals in the aging brain and Parkinson’s Disease: convergence and parallelism. Int J Mol Sci. 2012;13(8):10478-504
- Reid MB. Free radicals and muscle fatigue: Of ROS, canaries, and the IOC. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2008;44(2):169-179. doi:10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2007.03.002